Income Tax Preparation
Individual tax preparation and planning is a major segment and strength of the CSI Group, LLP. In fact, we have a department dedicated to individual tax preparation. Many mid-sized to large CPA firms often neglect individual tax preparation for the average, middle-class taxpayers. For many of these firms, their minimum fee could be in the thousands of dollars for individual tax preparation. Whether you earn one-hundred thousand or one million, you will feel comfortable that when you engage the CSI Group, LLP to handle your taxes, you are sitting in front of a professional such as a CPA or an Enrolled Agent who specializes in your industry to handle your personal taxes.
While tax preparation may be a nuisance to large CPA firms, to you, tax preparation may be the most important event of the year. Often middle class taxpayers find themselves with large firms that are not looking to handle their tax and financial affairs or in a commercial outlet where their taxes and other financial matters are handled by people who have received just a few weeks of training without any real experience or qualifications.
We have experts that handle individual tax preparation and that division is headed and managed by IRS Enrolled Agents and CPAs with decades of experience. Tax planning is an important function of our firm, we meet with our clients on a regular basis to minimize taxes and maximize what they keep.
Why should you engage our firm to handle your tax and other financial matters? Our CPAs and Enrolled Agents that handle individual tax preparation are not involved in financial reporting for businesses. Their only business is tax preparation, financial planning and tax planning for individuals and they devote one hundred percent of their time to researching and analyzing new tax laws and rules. You will benefit from our experience. Please contact us for more info
- Preparation of individual (Form 1040) and state and local tax returns
- Preparation of Form 1120 (regular corporation), 1120F (foreign corporation ); 1120S (S corporation), 1065 (partnership and LLCs)
- Preparation of consolidated corporate tax returns
- Preparation of state and local returns on a stand-alone or combined basis
- Preparation of various forms for trusts, estates and gifts
- Preparation of various forms for tax-exempt entities and private foundations
- Preparation of various foreign information forms including Forms 926, 3520, 3520-A, 5471, 5472 and TD F 90-22.1
- Preparation of various forms for foreign persons’ U.S. source income including Forms 1040NR, 1042, 8804, 8805 and treaty positions
Our company offers a virtually unlimited list of capabilities because of our vast corporate networking. Within our alliance are companies of all sizes. When it comes to our business, we offer our customers a powerful resource and a recipe for success. Listed below is a comprehensive list of services we offer our clients. Please contact us for more info